Liposuction (multiple points) Testimonial

Allison: Liposuction (multiple points) Testimonial
Patient From Australia

It gives me great pleasure to provide a reference for Mike Brennan and the ThaiMed team. I used the services of ThaiMed in June 2006 for liposuction to my thighs, buttocks and lower abdomen.

Although I had heard of cheaper cosmetic surgery procedures in Thailand, I had no idea where to begin to look. An internet search brought up hundreds of advertisements, but after an exhaustive comparative analysis of what was on offer, my own discretion led me to pursue ThaiMed for more information.

Several phone conversations put my mind at ease as Mike demonstrated his knowledge, sincerity and commitment to safety and quality. His ability to make the experience more than just a surgical procedure and his attention to detail regarding my comfort and the overall ease of my holiday had me convinced.

I have ‘pockets' of excess weight around my lower abdomen, thighs and bottom but am overall quite healthy and slim, so I wasn't sure how effective liposuction would be for me.

Mike informed me that being young and healthy, meant that whilst I am not the most common patient I am in fact an ideal patient for the procedure. He said that although people often seek out liposuction as a substitute for a healthy lifestyle, or a ‘quick fix', liposuction will not change your metabolism but is best used to remove excessive fat from parts of the body that will not ‘budge' or disappear as a result of diet and exercise. Resulting in a more proportioned and toned appearance of the body. Both the surgeon and my experience have absolutely confirmed this statement in my mind.

My individual concerns related to having my stay in Bangkok be as quick and affordable as possible. Mike understood that these things were important to me and in his role as a liaison offered the best service possible but informed me that he would not compromise on only accepting one of the two most highly regarded surgeons available. We wound up with his number one choice and being that I was young and not needing to remove much fat were able to arrange a shorter stay.

In hindsight I am glad that they would not compromise on using only the best surgeon as the result is far more than just success or failure, but works on a scale of how much of a success or failure. The surgeon definitely knew what he was on about and I would recommend that anyone lets them make their best judgment about what will work for you. Originally I was not fussed with my fat removal from my lower abdomen but it is now probably the most pleasing result.

ThaiMed ensured I was met at the airport and taken to the 5 star hotel arranged for me as part of the overall price, the centrally located Grand Mecure. They provided me with a mobile phone, offered to show me around the city, drove me between all appointments and airport transfers and acted as a support network during my hospital stay and throughout the entire experience.

I have been informed that everyone's liposuction experience and recovery is different but within 1 month the bruising entirely and more than 2 months later I cannot give a higher recommendation to Mike and the ThaiMed team.

I am so pleased to look at my new shape, which to me is perfectly in proportion. I love wearing jeans and can't wait until summer. The benefits of liposuction will stay with me forever; because as I age and put on weight as it will be a balanced weight gain with my new well proportioned body.

6 Response to "Liposuction (multiple points) Testimonial"

  1. I am delighted by my belly with the new tummy and thighs and abdomen and upper knee liposuction. It is looking better every day.

    Lipo

    Unknown says:

    Thank you for sharing your testimonial. Honestly, I'm also thinking to undergo a Toronto liposuction procedure by Dr. Edelstein, but I'm afraid a little about the recovery time... I don't want to have problems and I don't want to be something too painful... I can't stand the pain too well, unfortunately.

    Unknown says:

    Nice Post, Liposuction is designed to remove excess fat deposits from certain areas of the body to improve the shape to the body.
    Liposuction Canada

    Unknown says:

    Get the low cost liposuction surgery in Visakhapatnam only from VJ Clinics. We are having the experienced team to provide you the perfect body with the surgery.

    Thanks for posting this information.Liposuction surgery is the procedure in which doctor removes the extra fast and skin from the required part of the body.

    Unknown says:

    Get the best affordable Liposuction Surgery in India only from Profile Cosmetic Surgery Centre. We have advanced technique to give the desired body shape.

Post a Comment