Liposuction and Tummy Tuck Testimonial

Valerie: Liposuction and Tummy Tuck Testimonial
Patient From USA

I can tell you that I was totally impressed with my entire visit to Thailand. Coming from Iraq, I really appreciated the colors and friendly people.

The driver was there to meet me and took me straight to the hospital where I was met by the most friendly and attentive employees. Dr. Suthin did my surgery that night which was great considering the time constraints I was under for return to Iraq. The hospital staff and the ICS team under Pat were fantastic. My every need and whim was seen to straight away.

The team from ThaiMed was also very attentive and you both were fantastic. Siriyada made a friend for life and I truly appreciate the shopping trip. I had a blast!! Everyone was most helpful, very polite and knowledgeable and eager to help out. I thank you, Mike, for your concern and care regarding my surgery and questions. And Rich was great too.

The accomodation was so awesome. The apartment was more than I ever expected and the staff were wonderful. Very polite and attentive and never failed to greet me when ever I walked through the hotel. They, too, deserve kudos as does everyone I encountered during my stay. The Siam Niramit show was marveleous!!!

Dr. Suthin did a great surgery and I am thrilled by my new tummy thanks to tummy tuck and thigh and upper abdomen and knee liposuction. It is looking better day by day. Dr. Tawisak is super and came through when I had concerns and I have been in touch with him since I left via email so he could make sure I was healing and to answer my concerns.

I will be back for any future surgery since I can not find anything wrong with the price or package and will definitely be happy to recommend ThaiMed to anyone wanting any surgery. I can't tell you enough just how wonderful this experience was and the difference it made just having people give such caring attention to me and my needs....especially since I made the trip by myself. Thank you doesn't seem like enough but....THANK YOU!! All of the people involved in this deserve thanks and kudos. If I can do anything else to make this plain to everyone that this is the way to go and the place to do it at, please don't hesitate to let me know.

1 Response to "Liposuction and Tummy Tuck Testimonial"

  1. Unknown says:

    it is important to research your desired procedure to determine if it is the right choice for you. Your doctor helps you with this by examining your medical history to make sure you do not suffer from any where.


    liposuction
    Liposuction in Karachi

Post a Comment